17 March 2016

2.265B: Quick Blurbs Extra

The problem with hot takes (or "Quick Blurbs") is that I am only able to give my take on things that are trending at the moment I start drafting the post meaning I miss out on things that occur throughout the day.  Of course, capturing my thoughts on hot-at-that-moment topics is the point of "Quick Blurbs" but there will be moments where I want to discuss something of importance that may occur after I publish my latest column.  Anyways, what I am trying to say is that I have one more topic I would like to discuss and I will try and do so in less than fifty words like usual.

Nike's New US Soccer Kits

SOURCE:  Nike (courtesy of Sports Illustrated)
The new design for the US Soccer kits is LAZY. Normally, I am a fan of simplicity, but the shirts look more like training shirts rather than what a national team should be wearing in a major international tournament.  Honestly, I am now elated that Manchester United switched to Adidas.