27 July 2014

Year 1, Day 31

I honestly thought about continuing my rant from last night, but I decided that it was best to leave the dead horse alone.  Instead, I thought that I would use my brief time this evening to discuss some of the things that I am looking forward to in world of personal fandoms.

First is Guardians of the Galaxy.  The Marvel (Cinematic) Universal finally enters space and it looks amazing.  I cannot wait to see what James Gunn brings to the big screen.


Second is Batgirl #35.  Yes, this is not due out until the fall, but the new redesign of Batgirl's costumed coupled with a new team at the helm is sure to make this a memorable issue and I am not even a single-issue reader.

SOURCE:  Cameron Stewart on Tumblr
Third and I am in a bit of a rush now is Dragon Con. Coming off the heels of having to endure a weekend of San Diego Comic Con coverage, I am ready to have my own convention adventure and what better convention to have an adventure at than "North America's Largest Science-Fiction and Fantasy Convention", Dragon Con?  My coworker traveling companions and I cannot wait to cut lose and let our geek fly amongst a sea of our peers--maybe I will run into you there? (REMEMBER:  I'm bespectacled guy with a debonair mustache)