07 July 2014

Year 1, Day 11

So, I have been trying to figure out what to write about this evening and as of now; I am drawing a blank. So, to steal an idea from lovely (in her own sort of way) Grace Helbig (spelling?) of the It's Grace YouTube channel, I am going to have a "stream of consciousness" style post (basically, I spout crap directly from my mind through fingers onto the screen). Of course, this would work better as a video rather than a journal entry, but F*CK IT!

I think I may hate my younger half-brother or maybe I am just an extremely selfish and self-centered individual.

I have so many things to read, but I just don't do it.

I am rather certain that I will fall asleep soon after publishing this update.

I am regretting my decision to use this format for drafting an update.

The Chevrolet emblem emblazoned across the chest of the new Manchester United shirt looks incredibly gaudy.

Anyway, I think this should suffice because in truth, this was a terrible idea that I will not be revisiting again anytime soon.