11 July 2014

Year 1, Day 15

I am drafting part of this update as await my food at the recently reopened Hardee's in Oakwood. I find myself listening to a conversation between two clearly odd Southern individuals (my PC way of saying bat-shit crazy rednecks). In truth, it is not as off-putting as one would believe, but then again, I am eating at a Hardee's. Anyway, I find myself in area (again) because I am reluctant to go home lest I find more bad news (i.e., my half-brother and possibly the parasite the leaches onto his being and causes him greater stupidity). I know that I sound mean, but my sentiments are based solely on fact. Yet, while I may disapprove of the relationship--I am a bit envious. I mean, here we have two complete and utter drains on society and they were able to find one another and despite their ofttimes contentious relationship; they are usually able to work things out much to the chagrin of each person's parent(s). I suppose my envy comes from own desire to be in a functional and cooperative relationship and the fact that I am unable to do anything to change my situation because I am so inundated with a certain youth librarian. Hell, I am even envious of the potentially incestuous relationship that may exist between the odd couple from Hardee's. Well, I'm done with my meal and with part of this post--onto the next stop...wherever that might be.

Back home. The weather on the drive home was being incredibly temperamental with torrential storms in certain parts and bright skies in other parts. Anyway, there was no good news at home as I had expected as the bastard continues to carry out his charade.  I feel as though I have written enough tonight, but I thought I'd share one more bit of information before calling a night: I...