04 January 2016

2.192: No Net, No Problems?

Okay, I'm lying. There are a few problems but I'm still posting (via the Blogger's horrid iOS app) and I can go to my local library and knock out my Code Academy lesson for the day. Anyways, DSL will be down for a few days while I wait for a new modem to arrive. For now, I'm going to keep this short and just say that people need to know just how serious I am about cutting out the negative elements in my life. In the short-term, it is going to cause me a ton of grief because I am going to feel guilt-ridden about cutting someone or something out of my life, but I cannot be beholden to the sort of torment that is brought about by its or their presence. I am trying to do better in 2016 and in order to be better, I have to surround myself with positivity. That's all for tonight--have a good one!