24 October 2015

2.120

So, I'm back (for now).  Obviously, I was away (again) trying to sort out some things in my own life. As of now, I'm still FUNemployed (in fact, I created a tumblr dedicated to it and I switched over a number of my social media account to reflect this fact) and the hunt has slightly slowed. I suppose the biggest issue from the past week has been the reemergence of my younger half-brother (who is now homeless and crashing on our couch after his crazy "mother-in-law" kicked he and his girlfriend out of the house they had been living in for the past couple of years).  To be honest, he is my half-brother and tolerate him, but his presence his been a serious downer for me and I'm not even sure why that's the case.  Regardless, it is and I have yet another issue with which I must now deal.

I'm writing today because I wanted to write something a bit more in depth than what I normally post on my FUNemployed Nerd tumblr.  But, what am I writing about today?  I don't know, but anything is better than nothing and nothing is what I have been doing a whole lot of lately.  I still find myself constantly reflecting upon a number of library-related things--things that I should not care about anymore--but I know that it's been past time to move on.  Yesterday, I went to first home game of the season for the Atlanta Gladiators minor league hockey club--they won!  And the week ahead looks as though it could be busy with a number of appointments, lunches and so forth--Monday I receive my last check from the library system and I hope this week I get a decision on UI benefits claim.

Along with the more serious matter at hand, I have been contemplating a number of things about how I can get things going in the self-improvement area.  I read a nice article (or post) off of Wil Wheaton's blog about how he reset his life and I can seriously relate to it.  I suppose a lot of it is similar to create goals or resolutions and making an effort to improve me and to learn to love me. In truth, this could lead to a whole series of post dedicated to this matter.  Also, I have been thinking about possibly moving this blog back to WordPress (I'm not sure why, but on occasion I get these urges plus it would be nice to refresh myself on WordPress).

I think this is all for now--there wasn't much in terms of substance, but it was good to write something more than a blurb caption for a GIF.  Until next time, take care and DFTBA!