18 October 2015

2.114

I'm filled with anxiety about tomorrow because I will finally have to break the news to my parents that I am once again unemployed.  Now, I know in the end my parents will have my back, but I also know that they (or at least, my father) will be disappointed (if not angered) by the news that I have lost my second job since graduating from college.  But, I cannot continue to hide this fact from them much longer and truthfully, I know that I should have told them the day I was terminated.  The truth of the matter is this:  I could sincerely give zero fucks about the library system that just fired me because the vast majority of the people employed there are cowardly idiots and I hope that the system experiences a significant decline again, but to disappoint my parents is something I absolutely dread because they have given so much and I have returned so little.  I have put on this facade of being fine with things (and in a way, I am) but I have been so anxious, so scared of my parents' response.  But, I have to let them know and then I will have to deal with the initial backlash and then I will have to move on as quickly as possible.

I hate disappointing my parents...almost to the point of being scared to disappoint them further because they deserve better than what I have given them. I'm sorry, but this is going to it for tonight and maybe for a while because I'm not feeling the awesome vibe right now.  FUCK YOU HALL COUNTY FOR BEING FILLED WITH SUCH PETTY AND TRAITOROUS CUNTS!