11 October 2015

2.107

I may have cheated on my previous post.  Yes, I may have written the post earlier in the day, but I did not actually publish the post until slightly past midnight despite the 23:30 time stamp.  So, because of this deception, I decided I would go ahead and draft another post now (approximately 00:10)--here I go:

(1) Gutted.  I am simply gutted by the result of the CONCACAF Cup match between the United States and Mexico.  Conceding the match-winning goal in the 118th minute of the match is a truly gut-wrenching manner to lose a match, especially a match where the United States had come from a goal down twice.

(2) Satisfied.  The Martian is a fantastic film.  Sure, there were several details that were left out of the film from the book that inspired the film, but Ridley Scott managed to capture the essence of the book within a 141-minute time frame.  I may write up a more detailed review of the film at another date (though probably not), but I highly recommend the film.

(3) It's coming!  I promise that I will draft a post (or series of posts) about this year's Anime Weekend Atlanta outing.  Unfortunately, there will be no photographs included since I did not take any photographs, but it should still be a solid write up though it may not be that good of a read.

Anyways, that's all I have for now.  Until next time, take care and DFTBA!