20 August 2014

Year 1, Day 55

I lied.  I'm still drafting updates via the Blogger iOS app, which is convenient.

Yes, I miss formatting updates to please my own aesthetic preferences, but it's a comfortable convenience.

Anyway, I suppose I should discuss my day or something along those lines.

Today was Salad Day for the staff at HQ and since I'm inept at cooking; I brought ice for drinks.

Despite it being Salad Day, I still avoided greens not smothered in cheese or meat.

I'm slowly learning that I don't like our new IT director and I suppose that's because he mistreats my coworkers.

Anyway, I found myself struggling to set aside the distraction in Youth Services. I know it's for the best and after nearly two years of unrequited feelings; I decided that I had enough of it.

I don't know why it is so difficult, but I do that it's for the best.