02 August 2014

Year 1, Day 37

I missed a day, but I am happy that it took over a month before I did.  In truth, I may have a reasonable excuse, but I have no reason to use it since I plan on posting two entries this evening.  Tonight's first entry, this entry, will be a run of the mill entry and my second entry for the evening will be the debut of a new feature to the site: Shite Movie Reviews.

Anyway, I've spent much of the day doing nothing and aside from blackening my steak dinner and watching Marvel's Avengers Assemble animated series on Netflix (it's fine compared to other animated series airing at present).

We have a new/used clothes dryer in the house and that is nice because it means I can actually tumble my wrinkled clothes and I don't have to bother my aunt and uncle to use their dryer.

To be frank, today has been a bore, but that is not necessarily a bad thing because I am explicitly trying to avoid any real physical exertion.

Tomorrow, I have my final volunteer staff meeting for Anime Weekend Atlanta, but more importantly, I hope to get to hang out with my good friend, Louis.

I suppose I should get started on that second entry for the night since I may have an lengthy introductory paragraph to draft.