05 May 2016

2.314: Quick Blurbs 007

BLURB 1: Jenna Dewan Tatum

It's great that she and her husband, Channing, have such a love-filled marriage but why is this trending in my news feed? Also, their Lip Sync Battle was amazing and you should go check it out.

BLURB 2: Spalding County, Georgia

It's not often when a "local" story appears in my Trending topics but when it does occur, it is typically over something absurd. It's funny how these individuals are blaming Snapchat for the irresponsibility of another individual but if I had to guess, these same individuals would are the sort that would say that "guns don't kill people, people kill people". (And yes, I took this topic in a whole other direction but given the location and the areas politics; I am inclined to make such a statement as an example of why I believe this lawsuit is frivolous and an indicator of the hypocrisy of certain people. Also, I know that I am well beyond my self-imposed 50-word limit but this is a local trend and it is not too often that this occurs.)

BLURB 3:  Caitlyn Jenner

NO! Simply no! Sports Illustrated needs to cease and desist with the continual promotion of Caitlyn Jenner as a spokesperson for the transgendered community, especially, given her continued support of the GOP and their stances that run counter to the stances of the LGBT community.

BLURB 4:  Interview with the Vampire

I personally don't care for vampire films of any sort and I have no interest in this film.

BLURB 5:  Sarah Jessica Parker

Fashion is one of the many things I don't care about and that hasn't changed.