27 February 2016

2.246: Wanted: Good Luck

Single, Asian Male Seeking Positive Vibes and Lots of Luck

Hello Universe,

I'm John and for most of my life, I have been a miserable individual that has been stricken with a string of negative karma and terrible luck, but I'm looking for a change if not long-term, then at least, short-term and specifically, in regards to an important life event that will be occurring on Monday.

People that know me will say that I can come off as arrogant, but I prefer to spin it as confidence though in reality; it is a facade.  The fact of the matter is this:  I'm a horribly self-deprecating individual with low self-esteem that is only capable of building himself up at the expense of tearing another down.

Yet, despite this major character flaw, I am intelligent and knowledgeable in regards to a number of topics.  I am also a law-abiding citizen with healthy respect (or fear) of authority figures that attempts to do as little ill-mannered actions as possible.  I am firm believer of the idea of treating others how you wish to be treated

So, Lady Luck or Karma, if you are looking to bestow upon someone your good grace, then I would be overjoyed to accept.