17 February 2016

2.236: Random Topics 002

Sorry, but I have not been feeling too creative today.  I have had a number of things on my mind and I have been unable to focus on coming up with an original topic to discuss.  So, here we go:

Topic #1
What you ought to know about One Punch Man.  Basically, OPM is the best anime series I have in some time, but I have not been watching much anime in recent years despite volunteering at an anime convention.  OPM is a fun series that features insane, over-the-top action sequences, easy to grasp humor, and heart-warming moments.  So, if you like that sort of thing, then you should check it out.  And now that I have mentioned it, I may go back and watch it again because I originally ran through the series on my iPhone.

Topic #2
What my dog taught me about finding comfort in simple things.  I have had many dogs in my life.  And the thing I love most about dogs is the fact that they are able to find such joy in simple things like finding the perfect shaded spot, eating almost everything that is thrown your way, and never worrying about human issues like debt.  Dogs are not high maintenance and they are loyal to the point of incurring personal harm, unlike cats.  Honestly, simply writing about dogs makes me miss my last dog.  She went missing around the turn of the year and I feel that I may have had a part in her disappearance.

I am going to stop it with two topics this evening because (1) I am getting tired and (2) the third topic I generated would require more brainpower than I am willing to commit at this moment.