16 February 2016

2.235: Random Topics 1(?)

I am struggling to identify a topic to discuss for this post so I have decided to use a random topic generator to help inspire me tonight.  Here we go:

Topic #1

Oh, the irony.  I suppose one of the things I do to "beat" writer's block is to use random topic generators like "The Blog Post Ideas Generator" found at BuildYourOwnBlog.net.  To be honest, I am not entirely sure just how "random" this particular topic of discussion is, but it is a start and I am writing.  Success?

Topic #2

Since I am an expert at spotting the latest and greatest new trends, I am going to let you in on the next big thing.  Are you ready?  Here we go:  Funemployment!  Now, I know that there are some of those that are confused, but allow me to elaborate.  Funemployment is when a competent individual that actually fulfills the duties and responsibilities of his position is unjustifiably terminated from his position because small, petty individuals are incapable of handling opinions that are different from their own opinions.  Funemployment is fantastic!  It affords the funemployed countless hours to draft posts for blogs, tolerate ungrateful and despicable trolls that try to pass themselves off a relative, and wonder when and where one's next paycheck will originate.  Of course, I should warn you, funemployment is not for everyone, but if you want to earn hipster status; it may be the trend for you.

Topic #3:

To be honest, I am not sure how I am supposed to word this phrase (or question) regardless I am going to with the following:  Why I love to blame others for my shortcomings.  It is a simple answer: it is because it is typically someone else's fault.  I accept blame for my termination at the library, but I would be lying because who expects to be terminated from a position at which he excels and he goes above and beyond the call of duty?  Not me.  I could say it is my fault that I am seen as a poor older sibling for failing to care and support a troll, but why should I be expected to have any tolerance for an individual that cares little of himself and nothing of others?  Look, I am not a blameless individual.  I am at fault for a number of things (e.g., my aunt's income tax returns) though in many cases I still attempt to lay blame at the feet of others, but I know that I was wrong and it eats at me. I lose sleep at nights because of some slight I may have made at another, but I have come to realize that there are times when it is someone else's fault and I refuse to accept blame or lose sleep for it.

-----| J+30 |-----

I will admit that this approach to writing was good and I may utilize it more in the future, but I still intend on coming up with topics on my own.