06 January 2015

1.194

Today was the first day of my “leisure calendar” experiment and it went good.  I was able to follow the schedule without any major issues and because I was able to follow the schedule, I was able to watch an anime that has been sitting in my queue for some time, Kuroko’s Basketball, and I was able to catch up with Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. before the series premiere of Agent Carter tomorrow evening.  Perhaps, the only problem with the calendar is that I left no one for YouTube videos or iPhone games.  Of course, this is only the first day of this experiment to incorporate as many of my leisurely pleasures into my daily routine; tomorrow is a completely different story.

At work, nothing of any significance occurred, which is good.  There is still some tension between myself and my problematic coworker, but I’m a professional and I can separate personal tensions from professional relations (sometimes).  In truth, today was the sort of day one hopes for at the library—no complaining patrons (aside from the over-dramatic patron that wanted to fax something), no calls to emergency services, and no other coworkers crossing me in a negative matter.  I can only hope that this trend continues for the remainder of the work week though I doubt it because it will only be our full-time staffers tomorrow.

Anyway, I know that this seems a bit off pace from the usual offerings of late, but we simply have to remember that at the end of the day; this site is merely a personal journal.