26 September 2014

Year 1, Day 92

Today is the day.  Today is the first day of Anime Weekend Weekend.  Come noon, anime otaku from across Georgia and the Southeastern United States will converge in Smyrna for a weekend of fun and excitement (or so we hope).  Of course, rather than sleeping, I have decided to procrastinate in my preparations and instead update my iPhone and post this update.  I will admit that I am a bit anxious yet at the same time I am assured and confident that the weekend will be good (it always is). A few things occurred today, but I believe I am going to put my blinders on and focus instead on the convention.

Following the convention, I can focus on the other things at hand like a two-night training seminar in Bainbridge (a 4.5-hour drive from HQ), establishing my staff council agenda, and so forth.  Anyway, I hope to be able to keep up to date while at the convention, but it will most likely be on my tumblr site:  johnpast30.tumblr.com. I have a long night and weekend ahead of me, but maybe I will see you on the otherside.