05 September 2014

Year 1, Day 71

I have waited too long once more and now, I am tired.  But, to be honest, I am certain that I had little of importance to speak on.

As I mentioned yesterday, my plans for Dragon Con 2015 have been set and it is going to set my budget for the next year.

Simply reserving a room of the host hotels has given me such a greater appreciation of the affordability of "my" convention, Anime Weekend Atlanta.

I suppose it is a good thing that we have decided to go ahead with this plan because it gives me an entire year to properly plan and save.

As of now, I am waiting on my new credit card to arrive so that I can go ahead and pay for the remainder of my car insurance bill, pay for a four-day Dragon Con membership and pay for the hotel for this year's AWA.

Perhaps, I should consider taking up a hermit lifestyle.