11 September 2014

Year 1, Day 77

It seems as though the only time I post from an actual desktop is when I am at the library and even then I have to be wary of the possible issues that may arrive from posting updates from my place of employment. It is not as though I am posting anything inappropriate, but I (see yesterday's update) tend to vent personal frustrations stemming from the workplace.  So, in order to avoid any personal issues, I thought I would take this opportunity to write about some other issues that have me thinking.

Ray Rice - This guy is dirty and if he does not ever play in the league again, it is of his own doing and his wife should realize that fact.  Of course, if Roger Goodell stays on as commissioner of the league; he will be suiting up next season for Dan Snyder and the team from Washington D.C. with the derogatory name and it would be a perfect fit.

Roger Goodell - This man is trash. With Goodell, it is profit over people and following this debacle with Rice; he needs to go.

Now, I know given my statements yesterday, I sound like a hypocrite and I admit it.  But, I would never strike a women (unless for some reason, I was forced to in a sanctioned boxing or MMA fight, but that's not happening anytime soon).  Believe it or not, I do believe in the feminist movement and I believe in treating women in a manner they deserve.

I understand that I have a long ways to go to improve myself, but I am trying.