14 December 2014

1.171

To be frank, I'm not pleased with the direction this site has taken.  Some of the issues I have with this site are:

It lacks a formal format.  (Example:  When I post from my smartphone, none of the posts are justified.)
It's no longer aesthetically pleasing.
It is inconsistent in describing itself. (Example:  Is it a site or a blog? Is it a post or an update? And so forth)
I'm not posting consistently.
The titles for posts (or updates) are not uniformed. (Example: Long format or short format? Subtitle or no subtitle?)
Honestly, it feels as though I'm straying from a path while at the same time; not even knowing what that path is.

I want to make this a pleasant experience for not just visitors, but primarily for myself, so that I will be encouraged to continue forward.

All I ever do nowadays is whine and complain and while it is a fair reflection of my actual demeanor; I still don't like it.

Anyway, I need to work on finding a way to salvage this while at the same time maintaining simple routine of publishing (or posting) updates (or posts).