04 December 2014

1.161: The ranting continues

I'm not sure why but I'm in a particularly vocal (or as vocal as drafting an update permits) mood this evening and I have a few more things I would like to get off my chest before I call it a night.

1) People can call me a control freak, a dictator, or just plain stubborn and they would be correct.  I hate being out of control and I despise being held hostage to the whims of others, but there is an explanation for my controlling nature:  I want shit done and I want it done right.

Here's the issue: one of my coworkers is an indolent imbecile that is nothing but a hindrance to others around her.  The shear levels of laziness exhibited by this individual is on another level and yet, she fails to realize this fact herself.

Seriously, on a recent employee evaluation, she was dumped upon with multiple examples of her obvious and blatant laziness and her most vocal complaint dealt with issues of personal phone calls while on the clock. Really?

This woman doesn't even deny her ineffectiveness and lack of productivity!

All I expect from my coworkers is that they do their jobs and fulfill the expectations and responsibilities of their position.  If you can do that simple task, then I am good with you.

-----

Actually, that is all for now. I may come back with a few more complaints later.