05 June 2016

2.345: Return to Normal?

I wish I could say that this was the post where I declare that everything was returning to normal but I cannot.

To be honest, what is normal? My posting schedule has always been erratic and it is much more common for me to allow for long periods of time to pass between posts than it is for me to post daily.

I am not saying that I am giving up on providing consistent content but I find myself at yet another crossroad about what I want from this blog (or journal or web site or whatever I want to call this thing).

Of course, I tend to get this way around the end of another online anniversary because I feel as though I am not accomplishing what I want to accomplish (even though I have no clue as to what it is I wish to accomplish).

Anyways, pardon my externalized internal conflict. There have been a lot of things happening in my life at the moment and I'm not sure of anything at the moment.