28 June 2015

2.2

It was another lazy Sunday in which I did little more than play Minecraft (I mined 40+ diamonds in a strip mining outing), eat junk food (Taco Bell, Dairy Queen, corn dogs and a frozen pizza), and watch some soccer while splitting my attention on my social media feeds.

Speaking of social media, I reaffirmed my personal disdain for Facebook. On one hand, I enjoy being to see what’s happening in the lives of previous acquaintances while on the other hand; those acquaintances are idiots and that explains why I limit my interactions with them to Facebook.

One more thing I did was watch a few YouTube videos of Kanye West’s performance at the Glastonbury Festival and this served to only reinforce the idea that I really need to see the man perform live. Sure, he’s an arrogant, cocky individual, but his music is phenomenal and stage presence is immense. Anyway, here’s Kanye opening from the festival (assuming it hasn’t been taken down due to copyright claims):