27 June 2015

2.1

I made a major move today and joined MLS Atlanta’s Founder’s Club.  For $50, I reserved priority season tickets for the inaugural season of Atlanta United FC (yes, that is the name of the club).  Of course, the initial deposit is only a drop in the bucket for the overall cost of season tickets, but I am hoping that I will have that sorted out by 2017.

Aside from making the decision to support an Arthur Blank venture (I am not a fan of Blank and his American football club), I found myself being incredibly unproductive (as usual).  I played video games, watched YouTube videos, and ate.  I did drive down to Gainesville to pick up my aunt from Northeast Georgia Medical Center (she had accompanied her brother to the emergency room).

I think in year two of this journal I am going to be more reflective while throwing in commentary from time to time though most of my future posts will be of this nature.

To close this post, I thought I’d share this amazing video from the Nigahiga YouTube channel, enjoy!