23 June 2015

1.362

I have been aggravated and annoyed for a long time, but the levels of my aggravation and annoyance have reached new heights. I wish it was as simple as simply “turning it off” but I have no “off” switch apparently and for better or (most likely) worse I am going to have to persevere through it. I know that the tone of this site in regards to recent posts has been negative, but it is a true reflection of my current situation and mindset.

It has been said that if you find a job you love that you will never work a day your life and for awhile; I believed that I had found such a job. But, things change, idiotic and illogical decisions are made and the ones that have the least suffer the most. For me, my job has become a burden that wears on me heavily.

I will not get into the specifics (again) but know that this will most likely not be the last time you hear about this from me. It is consuming my life and I am struggling to identify a way to defend myself from the ongoing slaughter.