20 December 2015

2.177: Stuff I Fancy

Before I continue on my search for enlightenment, I wanted to share some thoughts on a few books, films, and shows I recently finished.

Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book and I would highly recommend it to anyone that is not racist and is interested in a beautifully written book about the black experience in America.

The Hunger Games:  Mockingjay, Part II
I will say this about the “final” installment of The Hunger Games film series:  I liked it better than the book.

One Punch Man
It is an incredibly entertaining series that is action-packed and light-hearted and I would recommend it to anyone that is in need of something fast-paced (only 12 episodes) and for this run; does not take itself too seriously.