23 October 2014

Year 1, Day 119

I suppose at times I can be as chatty as a teenage girl.  Anyways, a conversation with a friend caused me to miss posting yesterday (Day 118) so I am going to post something before I call it a night.

For obvious reasons, I have recently become enthralled by the lovely April O'Neil (pictured below).

Source:  April O'Neil Instagram (heyitsaprilagain)
There is a lot to be said about an adult entertainer that takes her stage name from one of your animated childhood crushes and is, as demonstrated in the proceeding photograph, a fellow Whovian. On top of these things, she is a noted gamer, a cosplayer (again, demonstrated above), a comic book reader and an all-around interesting individual.

Anyways, I thought it was important that I share my latest infatuation and think of me what you will, but I am simply a man with desires and at this time; my desires are to learn more about this remarkable woman via SFW and NSFW means.