20 October 2014

Year 1, Day 116

Well, not quite Day 116 since I'm posting this a little before 5 AM and the day has yet to "start."

Anyways, I'm unable to fall back asleep and so I thought that I'd take this time to actually post something since my postings have become more and more sporadic.

As for my Anime Weekend Atlanta recap, I do plan on completing that at some point though it'll be more difficult as time passes. (You know what they say about human memory: it's crap.)

I haven't been to a movie in a while so there haven't been any "Shite Movie Reviews", but the fall / winter movie season is upon us and there are some movies I'm interested in seeing. Hopefully, we'll get back on track with that soon rather than later.

If you couldn't guess, I'm on the iPhone again, but sometimes you have to work with what you have.

I'm going to have to wrap this up soon since it appears as though I'm running out of space on the Blogger app, but know that I haven't forgotten about this blog it's just that I'm lazy.