23 September 2015

2.89: Autumn's Arrival

Fall is here and with its arrival, comes change.  Throughout the area, the once lush green hilltops and mountainsides have been overtaken by a sea of orange, red, and yellow.  And personally, the changing of seasons will, hopefully, signify changes within my own reality.  The upcoming weekend marks the conclusion of whirlwind month of activities that have depleted my financial coffers and left me with an increased sense of urgency about ascertaining a new position that pays better than my current position.  Of course, all of this will need to wait until the end of the weekend as I have plans for one final blowout to close out one of the few good months of the past nine months.

Now, I realize that there has been some time since my previous post, but I’m hoping to become more engaged and productive.  If one were to check out one of my other projects, one would notice that I have more productive in comparison.  Regardless, the homestretch of 2015 is upon us and I want to do my best to ensure that I close it out on a positive note.  I also realize that the past few months of posts have carried a generally pessimistic outlook and perspective, but that is because I have struggled through the first nine months of this year.  From terrible coworkers to fiscal issues, the year has not been kind to me.

But, I am working to change this.