31 July 2015

2.35

I worry--a lot.

In fact, there may not be an adjective that could satisfactorily describe how much I worry.

I worry about Kiya, my car, because she has been having issues with her ignition. My financial situation does not account for automotive issues, especially, for a vehicle that is just over three years old.

I worry about whether or not I am going to be prepared for Dragon Con, which is a needless worry because one can never truly be ready for Dragon Con.

I worry about AWA, but I'm very close to making a decision on it; I'm just going to give it a week.

Yes, I worry about a lot of things--things of little consequence--but there is one thing that I could give little to zero fucks about and that's the opinions of my coworkers--in particular, the admins at my library. Why? Because they clearly give zero fucks about their employees and I have been witness to too many of those instances in which stupid decisions are made with little consideration of things like common sense or rational thought--everyone is so fucking territorial and everyone in admin is on a fucking power trip. Admittedly, I'm somewhat on that level, but the major difference is that I can more often enough rationalize my decisions and I'm open to the opinions of others (to a certain extent).

Anyways, it's late and I'm rambling. I really don't want this site to become a constant stream of bitterness, but it's just how things are in my life at the moment.