19 November 2014

1.146

I struggle to identify new topics to discuss and when I am unable to generate a topic, I am less incline to post.

So, I have decided to use a random topic generator to assist me in selecting topics of discussions for John Past 30.

Topic 1:  Chinese art and culture

I am unfamiliar with Chinese art and culture, but that does not mean I am not interested in knowing more about the topic.  Of course, being of Southeast Asian decent could mean that many of my daily rituals may already run similar to the culture of certain parts of China.  I suppose there is much more that could be stated in regards to this topic, but attempting to do so with such limited knowledge seems counterproductive.

Topic 2:  Learning to play keyboard

I have always wanted to learn to play a musical instrument and there was even a moment when I tried to learn to play the piano, but that phase has since come and gone.  In truth, my lack of interest in learning to play the keyboard stems from the instrument's lack of mobility; I would much prefer to learn how to play the ukulele.

I believe I will call it day on this possible new feature to JP30. Perhaps, next time, I will not approach this so half-assed.